Saturday, April 25, 2009

A tribute...


Inspired by Kevin Smith's wonderful tribute to his wife of ten years, I shall write a tribute to my Paulie on our first year together in one minute... starting.... NOW!

  • Always there for me when I need a hug or a cry
  • The best doggy dad I know
  • Forever making me laugh with your funny quips or your invention ideas
  • Caring and understanding when I need a moment to clear my head from the day
  • Best cuddler ever!
  • Supporting me in my weight loss goals and not complaining about my ass or boobs getting smaller (though I know you are thinking it!)
  • Surprising me with little things: like cleaning the house while I'm at work so I don't have to when I get home, or giving me little gifts that I treasure
  • Being enthusiastic with my mates
  • Putting up with my off moments
  • Putting forth the effort to embrace change here, with foods, clothes, activities
  • Never stifling my creativity
  • Being the best and most supportive husband I know

I love you, Paulie, and I hope you enjoyed the last year as much as I did. Here's to many more wonderful years! *kisses and hugs*

Love,
Your Lizzie :D XOXOXO

No comments: